people/photo hub and facebook

papahood

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone out there using the people hub with facebook? I like using this option the best for facebook except for one thing. I really don't or want to see everyone's pics in my photo album under people. I was hoping that when i filtered my contacts to not show facebook contacts that it would have eliminated them, but obviously it didn't. Does anyone have a way to get rid of that or is that just the way it is?...thanks

srslykev

May 14, 2012
Visit site
The only thing coming to my mind is removing certain contacts' pictures by tap-and-holding the picture.
Other than that I don't think you can filter them.
But you can always look at pictures of a certain group if that helps. I never really understood the worth of it because if I'm looking for someone's pictures I'm looking him up in contact list and see his photos from there.

papahood

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
thanks for the reply. i did figure out that when you press and hold someone's album that you can remove it from view. I think originally I was looking for the three little dots at the bottom of the screen for options..but they aren't there. Pressing and holding each pic will only give the option to pin to start so you have to press the whole album....thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss