07-29-2013, 03:21 PM #1
- 2 Posts
Please assist, I have 2 Issues with my HTC windows 8X ohone. 1 is that I need to speak very laud to be heard at all. 2. Suddenly the coverege is very low and has nothing to do with the providor as i checked on other phones using the same services.
- 07-29-2013, 03:52 PM #2
Have you received the GDR2 update?
There are some people who have reported issues after the update.
If you have received the update, has this problem just started, or did it occur previously?
08-01-2013, 02:49 AM #6
- 196 Posts
I am on my 4th 8x
1st was due to power button not working
2nd was the speakers and general volume was very low
3rd coverage was awful
looks like I have experienced what you have got but on different occasions. I suggest getting it replaced/repaired via your carrier or HTC direct
- By Sebastiaan den Boer in forum Developers CornerReplies: 3Last Post: 08-17-2013, 06:16 PM
- By yeto in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 19Last Post: 07-31-2013, 03:35 PM
- By tpperlman in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 23Last Post: 07-31-2013, 01:23 PM
- By MoggSquad in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 9Last Post: 07-29-2013, 09:11 PM
- By inteller in forum Huawei Ascend W1Replies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2013, 07:00 PM