HTC.com takes down ALL update links!

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I have been visiting HTC.com since the supposed GDR2 release since the 22nd. Today, they finally remove any and all links regarding that update. If you go there, there will be no mention of any update.

Could this mean its fixed and they're going to update the page?

More than likely, they're just getting around to fixing it. Hope its the former. Just keeping us 8X'ers up to date with what I find out.

Shaikh Aaftab Ahmed

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
its working , os a bit laggy and not so smooth as before , restrained myself from watching movies and listening music since recovered , also have to make factory reset after brick recovery else it was acting weird ...

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Really HTC...

Looks like the situation with HTC and Windows Phone seems to be getting worse and worse...

jlangner

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know for sure that this would not have happened to the 920 if it had received the update first????? Might not be all on HTC.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
But these devices came built with it already. Its a bit different updating than loading fresh
updating your phone ota or if its preinstalled doesn't make any difference, the htc firmware was jacked up hence the issues...not many ativ s users have complained after receiving the update ota nor have preinstalled devices like 925, so its definitely htc only

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb