Camera stopped working 8x

SLampard1990

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey
I was wondering if anyone can help
I dropped my phone 2 days ago and there is no damage to it when looking at it but when I try to bring up my camera it just sends me back to the main screen, this also happens with flashlight
I tried restoring it and it came up with the option to restore the backup so I tried that but same problem occurs, I am now currently restoring again to attempt the start from new option
has anyone else experienced this problem?

Also the day I dropped my phone whilst in a call I could not hear anyone but they could hear me but this seems to have fixed itself so abit confused about it all :S
thanks

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
How are you launching it? Does it do the same with software button launch v/s hardware button launch? If it is damaged due to drop, you should still be able to launch from software button.

SLampard1990

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
I've tried holding the camera button on the side of the phone and going into main menu and pressing Camera, each appear to try to open the camera but then just send me back to the home screen.
Since rebooting, the flashlight is now working but is different to the one I had before and no updates available for my phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos