Getting frustrated with my 8x

mhans311

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I have had my 8x on Verizon for a couple months now and there are some things that are starting to annoy me. I'm looking for suggestions/help.
First of all, my podcasts don't update properly anymore. It was fine for the first month or so. But now new episodes simply don't show up. They show up in the market but not in my music app. It will take days before the new episode shows up. This is inconsistent as sometimes they show up fine.
Also I have been having problems with my volume. Sometimes it won't change. Well the numbers change as I adjust the volume but the actual volume level stays the same. I have to reset my phone to resolve the problem.
Another thing is lately every once in a while the drop down menu with play/pause/skip won't show up while I am listening to music or podcasts with the native app. Again, the only thing that fixes it is a reset.
These issues combined with the discoloration and peeling is just too much. I find myself wanting to go back to android.
Anyone else have similar problems? Any suggestions? Thanks.

rysliv

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I haven't had any of these issues, I only have a few scratches on the oleophobic layer on the screen/glass, that's it.

I have a friend with an 8x from verizon, and had constant issues with the SIM card not being detected (had to use the tape method to fix) along with nothing being played through any of the speakers even if it was max volume.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro