08-27-2013, 05:47 AM #1
- 2 Posts
I've got 3 issues with my new HTC 8x windows phone:
1. How to capture screen shot? When I press the power key and home key at same time, it goes into an audio speak function instead of screen shot.
2. how to record sound/voice? does it come with an embedded recorder?
3. how to see animated .gif pictures?
thanks a lot!
08-27-2013, 06:02 AM #2
- 280 Posts
1) Don't hold the start button for so long before pressing the power key, it needs to be a very quick action!
2) I dont believe there's something in built, but I'm sure you could find an app. Sorry :(
3) I always thought you could just see animated GIFs in the Pictures + Videos hub, maybe its a Nokia extra...? HTC haven't added their own pictures hub have they? Make sure you use the Windows one...
- 08-27-2013, 06:12 AM #3
1) make sure you press them at the same time. Just tap em and blamo.
2) there are tons of free apps that will allow Dictaphone use.
3) gifs, gifs gifs, ive been looking for a good gif viewer for a while now. There are some 4chan apps that will play gifs. But ive not found a way to play them locally yet.
08-27-2013, 06:31 AM #4
- 1,449 Posts
08-27-2013, 10:32 AM #5
- 2 Posts
thanks everyone above!!
i've managed to capture screen shots it just takes some practice doesn't it?
as for recorder, thanks mpt15 for the suggestion of mini recorder, it's lovely!
i also found out that the built-in microsoft OneNote also comes with audio recording feature.
gifs is still a problem, i couldn't seem to find any app on my phone that can play gifs, all gifs are static!
I hope wp8 will come up with new updates to fix this, for now i can live with it.
- 08-27-2013, 10:53 AM #6
HD Photo Viewer HD Photo Viewer | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (भारत)
you can view all cinemagraphs with it. Since they are GIF images, it can open them. I haven't tried this with normal GIFs but it worked with cinemagraph images.
- By mgftp in forum General Tablet & Laptop DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-31-2013, 06:49 AM
- By illewoare in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 6Last Post: 08-27-2013, 05:28 AM
- By marky_yo in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2013, 01:59 PM
- By Symthic in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2013, 03:35 PM
- By Orcus in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2013, 01:27 AM