- 08-30-2013, 11:24 AM #2
Hmm. I don't have an 8X, but I know that's an issue. Have you tried soft resetting? Hold the power and volume down button for 10 seconds. It might work.
- 08-30-2013, 11:48 AM #4
I have the 8X and it should not be doing that. It should be just red and turn green when its charged. You need to call and see about getting that fixed or the phone exchanged.
Sent from my iPad 3rd Gen using Tapatalk
09-01-2013, 12:58 PM #7
- 14 Posts
Mine 8X blinks when I mistakenly put it on the microUSB Charger cable of my "Momo7 DualCore" tablet - it is slightly different charger I think because when I put a normal microUSB charger on this tablet it charges too slow. With other chargers my 8X charges normally, steady red until the end of charge then green.
I think you have either faulty charger or failed battery! Try other charger first. Else return it to HTC Repair Center or you carrier service centre.
As for charging for a 3-4-5 hours it means fully discharged battery. This may help really but I am sceptic. Try it anyway.
- By Unicron109 in forum HTC 8XReplies: 23Last Post: 02-18-2014, 07:42 AM
- By Abhishek Belkar in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 16Last Post: 10-27-2013, 05:56 PM
- By lee.eubanks in forum HTC 8XReplies: 18Last Post: 09-13-2013, 09:20 AM
- By Prospero423 in forum HTC 8XReplies: 5Last Post: 09-09-2013, 06:33 AM
- By sutimcon91 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 08-29-2013, 09:44 AM