Verizon 8X GDR2. Blinking Green and Red Light while charging?

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
This is probably the third time I've needed to charge my phone since getting gdr2. The first two times were fine in regards to the led light. Now, as I type this, my phone is charging at 25% battery and the led light is alternating red and green after about 4 seconds. I figured this was slowing down my phone's charging a lot, because after two hours my phone only went up 22% as opposed to before when it would be at 100% after two hours.

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I just left my phone on the desk though. I didn't even use it for about 3 hours. Could be I guess, but it didn't feel hot when I picked it up occasionally while charging.

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
There's a bug then.. I just updated last night. Only time I see both flash is under heavy use or if its plugged in while in the sun.. Possibly let the battery cycle?? Let the phone die then recharge fully to reset the battery sensor software.. Best suggestion I have for ya

Bipin Das

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
This is probably the third time I've needed to charge my phone since getting gdr2. The first two times were fine in regards to the led light. Now, as I type this, my phone is charging at 25% battery and the led light is alternating red and green after about 4 seconds. I figured this was slowing down my phone's charging a lot, because after two hours my phone only went up 22% as opposed to before when it would be at 100% after two hours.
same thing used to happen with my 8x too.
I got it replaced and now its working fine.(touchwood)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3