Battery issue

rahilsayed

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
I am having tremendous loss in battery,never happened to me before.Like if my phone is at 50% after restart it gives me 40%...i m not understanding what to do.
Please help and even after charging it to 100%,a restart changes it to abround 95%....i disabled all the background tasks,still it continues.
Let me tell you that i dropped it in water few weeks ago and repaired it from HTC centre and after that facing such issues.

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm no technological genius, but i have reasons to believe that the dropping of your phone in water may be the cause of your problems. I have the same issue however. i didn't drop my phone, i only got it this Christmas and have downloaded a tonne of Xbox games. My battery seems to be draining rapidly even when it's in standby. My battery app tells me that i'm losing 8% per hour even when i'm not using it. I've set all background applications to off and have lowered my screen brightness as well as turning on battery saver mode. Help would be appreciated. Cheers.

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I am having tremendous loss in battery,never happened to me before.Like if my phone is at 50% after restart it gives me 40%...i m not understanding what to do.
Please help and even after charging it to 100%,a restart changes it to abround 95%....i disabled all the background tasks,still it continues.
Let me tell you that i dropped it in water few weeks ago and repaired it from HTC centre and after that facing such issues.
If it is causing you issues i would book in for repair and get them to change the battery, its not good after being away already but im guessing it maybe something they didn't check for

Eric J F

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Did you try restarting your phone? On both our 8X and Lumia 521 we'll occasionally get very rapid discharges (15%!) but a soft restart always fixes it. I assume some app or process goes nuts and uses up the battery.

Akash Thomas

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
i am pretty sure that it's because of the restart, restarting a device is power consuming affair, but if there are other issues such as: flickering screen, unresponsive buttons etc, then the water could have done some damage.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3