James Schwarzmeier

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi all -- I have a T-Mobile US 8X, currently on build 8.10.14176.243, which I believe is a couple versions old at this point. When I try to update using the developer preview, it downloads the update fine, but about 91% of the way through "Preparing to install", the progress bar shrinks back down to 0%, and I get an error 8007000d.

I've tried rebooting, downloading with both wifi and cellular, freeing up plenty of space, even hard resetting the phone. Has anyone else been able to upgrade past build 14176? Anyone else get this error?

Cheers!
James

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Your best solve would be to flash the phone, but I'm urging you to do A LOT OF RESEARCH before going through with the process!!!

Read this link: http://forums.windowscentral.com/no...e-downloaded-but-couldnt-opened-8007000d.html

there is a thread over on xda that describes the flashing process very well. Please search for it and be very careful if you decide to do this

Edit: I see this is your first post, so welcome :) Just trying to make sure you take the necessary precautions :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb