HTC 8X RRU ROM Tmobile-US

FearL0rd

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
My phone got updated to W10M automatically and now I have a blank screen with the Battery and Reception icons.

Do you know where I can find the ROM to go back to 8.1?

HTC_8X_User

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
My phone got updated to W10M automatically and now I have a blank screen with the Battery and Reception icons.

Do you know where I can find the ROM to go back to 8.1?

Microsoft has a team dedicated to get a fix ASAP to recover all the 8Xs that got zapped with the Windows 10 update Microsoft sent to 8Xs by mistake. We are not sure how fast that will happen, but I think it will be the best and safe way to recover.

While you are waiting, you might try a hard reset that has got many of the 8Xs working on Windows 10. If the hard reset gets it working, be sure not to shut it off or it will start a endless reboot cycle every five min. When I say working, it will be with a few problems like micro size founts, and other problems.

FearL0rd

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Microsoft has a team dedicated to get a fix ASAP to recover all the 8Xs that got zapped with the Windows 10 update Microsoft sent to 8Xs by mistake. We are not sure how fast that will happen, but I think it will be the best and safe way to recover.

While you are waiting, you might try a hard reset that has got many of the 8Xs working on Windows 10. If the hard reset gets it working, be sure not to shut it off or it will start a endless reboot cycle every five min. When I say working, it will be with a few problems like micro size founts, and other problems.

I hope they dont force us buy a Android or Iphone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss