08-08-2013, 07:50 PM #1
- 74 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
So my brother picked up the Sprint HTX 8XT (against my wishes). When he calls me (or anyone else), he sounds great, for a short time.
Sporadically he starts to sound like he is in a tunnel or on a speaker phone sitting far away to the point where it sounds like he is squeaking. He did a Reset of the phone but the problem still exists. He wife also has the Sprint HTX 8XT and is experiencing the same problem.
Is anyone else heard of this? I watched the PocketNow Review and they talked of issues, but this was not one of them.......
BTW I am a Former Sprint Arrive user, rocking my family of 5 on ATT and the Nokia 920s (in all colors but white). I will never go with HTC again.
Last edited by MikadoWu; 08-08-2013 at 09:48 PM.
- 08-13-2013, 11:31 AM #4
I also haven't had any complaints of call volume...its been a solid phone for me as well.
I also haven't had any performance issues or hangs, stuttering issues with mine...its been just fine.
- By Aren Clegg in forum Nokia Lumia 521Replies: 10Last Post: 08-23-2013, 11:53 PM
- By InspireMe in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 23Last Post: 08-09-2013, 03:08 PM
- By PauerSource in forum Samsung ATIV SReplies: 4Last Post: 08-08-2013, 08:12 PM
- By ajeesh yacob in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 11Last Post: 08-08-2013, 01:13 PM
- By Vladdie in forum Huawei Ascend W1Replies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2013, 12:30 PM