Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

So my brother picked up the Sprint HTX 8XT (against my wishes). When he calls me (or anyone else), he sounds great, for a short time.

Sporadically he starts to sound like he is in a tunnel or on a speaker phone sitting far away to the point where it sounds like he is squeaking. He did a Reset of the phone but the problem still exists. He wife also has the Sprint HTX 8XT and is experiencing the same problem.

Is anyone else heard of this? I watched the PocketNow Review and they talked of issues, but this was not one of them.......

Thanks all..

BTW I am a Former Sprint Arrive user, rocking my family of 5 on ATT and the Nokia 920s (in all colors but white). I will never go with HTC again.
    Last edited by MikadoWu; 08-08-2013 at 09:48 PM.
    I have not had this problem. only compliant from a caller was when i was in my car and the air conditioner was blowing on high right on my phone. The HTC 8XT is a solid phone, I have really been enjoying it.

yeah that sounds like it might be a single/tower issue in the area ( perhaps the towers dont like the 8xt? ) I would have him open a ticket with sprint for checking

Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    I also haven't had any complaints of call volume...its been a solid phone for me as well.

I also haven't had any performance issues or hangs, stuttering issues with mine...its been just fine.