- 08-27-2013, 07:05 PM #1
I've had my 8XT for a few weeks now and absolutely love it. I want to load more music/podcasts (for my commute to work) but I cannot figure out how to put the SD card in. I've searched around the forums here and elsewhere with no luck.
08-27-2013, 07:23 PM #2
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
If you can't find the SD card slot, would you be able to just connect it to your computer and add them that way? Check the Windows app store and get your podcasts that way. They can even auto update when charging, if you set it for that, of course.
- 08-27-2013, 09:32 PM #6
Its difficult to open the back, it just slides up, but what I had to do was push up and get it to just get a little opening, then get my fingernail in there to keep working to slide it open.
- 08-27-2013, 10:25 PM #7
+1 to dorelse about using your fingernail to hold it open at the line between dark/light blue. I used a jewelers Flathead screwdriver to pry it a little with the hope that I didn't divot the plastic. Thankfully it didn't, but your mileage may vary. Expect to need a lot of force.
- 08-28-2013, 12:28 PM #9
Unfortunately, despite the difficulty in getting the back open, I only put an old 16gb in there to load up some music for now. So once I invest in a larger, higher speed class card, I'll be wrestling with the phone again :(
- By Hupsakee in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 2Last Post: 09-05-2013, 10:55 AM
- By frank9901 in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 3Last Post: 08-27-2013, 08:39 AM
- By Amritash Pathania in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 9Last Post: 08-24-2013, 06:20 AM
- By palandri in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 8Last Post: 08-20-2013, 10:06 AM
- By mbockx in forum Huawei Ascend W1Replies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2013, 08:56 AM