HTC update 2-28-15

Jan 3, 2008
Visit site
Just got an HTC update, typed whole long post only to have this app crash and lose it all.
How do I find out what it is?
I have screen shot of about if it is possible to put in post?

cabbonizio

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I just got one too. The update happened automatically so I woke up to "update successful" screen and not sure if it was firmware, OS, etc. sounds like an HTC firmware upgrade...perhaps the MMS issue over LTE was fixed? The one where we have to manually change to 3G to receive MmS?

Jan 3, 2008
Visit site
My 8xt is trying to install a critical update, twice since June 22nd. The phone reboots but I get message that update can't be installed. Phone says it will try again on June 24th.
Anyone know what the critical update is?

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, there's another thread on this...our 8XT won't update either...

(I don't want to turn this into a different discussion, but I've honestly had enough of being up the creek with no paddle as the reward for being on a Sprint WP...I'm on my HTC One for the summer until I can figure out what Apple & MS are doing for the fall...switching my wife to a 5S for the summer as well. Just had enough.)

Jan 3, 2008
Visit site
Yeah, there's another thread on this...our 8XT won't update either...

(I don't want to turn this into a different discussion, but I've honestly had enough of being up the creek with no paddle as the reward for being on a Sprint WP...I'm on my HTC One for the summer until I can figure out what Apple & MS are doing for the fall...switching my wife to a 5S for the summer as well. Just had enough.)

I also have a Lumia 635 on Sprint that I am running the win 10 preview. I like the thin, sound and camera of the 8xt but the Lumia had nicer screen and is faster. I am not giving in. Win 10 has alot going for it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3