Do the Arrive have more internal space for apps than the Evo 4G?

anon(26204)

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if someone can let me know if the Arrive has more internal space than the Evo 4G.

I have over 233 songs, 67 pics and a lot apps on my Arrive. If I remember right, when I had my Evo I was always getting the low space icon in the taskbar.

Sent from my T7575 using Board Express

starblade876

Jan 14, 2010
grrrinders.com
Yes, it has more. Technically, the Evo 4G only has 1GB internal storage + 8GB microSD card, but the microSD card slot can take a 32GB card.

The Arrive has 16GB microSD card inside, I think.

kg4icg

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
WP7 manages available memory different than Android also. Basically it's using your available memory like a hdd on a computer. So unless you get low on available storage, you will not see low available memory message like you did with the Evo.

By the way, I have over 500 songs videos and pics and notes stored on my Arrive and still haven't used 50 percent of storage yet.

anon(26204)

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
WP7 manages available memory different than Android also. Basically it's using your available memory like a hdd on a computer. So unless you get low on available storage, you will not see low available memory message like you did with the Evo.

By the way, I have over 500 songs videos and pics and notes stored on my Arrive and still haven't used 50 percent of storage yet.

wow that's great that you haven't used 50% of your storage yet. My cousin is trying to get me to trade my Arrive for his Evo. But the storage on the Evo is a joke. When I did have an Evo, of course I had it rooted and flashed different roms etc. But it seemed like majority of the Apps I installed on Evo had something to do with system management or batteery consumption. On the Arrive I have a lot of apps installed that interest me.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
wow that's great that you haven't used 50% of your storage yet. My cousin is trying to get me to trade my Arrive for his Evo.

Smart Cousin. Btw, I have 601 songs, 708 photos, about 25 video clips and 160 games/apps, with 7.08GB free on my Surround (same memory as the Arrive).

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs