Evernote is AWESOME!

itsall4tay

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
This is one of the best applications I have ever used. It is the best advertisement for any WP7 device and it works flawlessly on my Arrive. I had fastnote and I was never able to download pictures unless I was on wifi. This app works and it is beautiful!

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
It's nice from the quick glance I got from it after downloading it. While it was syncing my stuff, I forgot all about it.

I plan on using Evernote a lot more now.

mmbond

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
can someone tell me what the advantage is of Evernote over MS One Note? I use One Note all the time and love it, but can't understand all of the excitement over Evernote which appears to do the same things.

SolarPlexus

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Evernote and OneNote are direct Competitors - Long Time Competitors.
It honestly boils down to a couple of big differences:
1) Evernote is cross platform. There is an Evernote client for almost every mobile platform as well as many desktop platforms and web.
2) One note costs money up fron, evernote is free but has an optional premium plan.

My personal preference is OneNote's Desktop app, but Evernote's cloud based service. I like that I can email a note to my evernote account and it shows up in my list. Evernote has lots of integration points with other software packages and has some nice cloud features like OCR.

Onenote has a KILLER Windows program. Hands Down one of the best on the market. But you are stuck in MS' world completely. the Web Client is nice but a bit awkward compared to Evernote's Web stuff.

I use both. If I had to only use one, I might go with Evernote because of its broad support.

But short answer is that its all about the details really. Each has its advantages and disadvantages.

The Evernote Client for WP7 SMOKES the One Note Client, though. (IMHO)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05