- 08-22-2011, 03:52 PM #5
- 08-22-2011, 04:03 PM #6
i get home my Phone gets connected strait to my PC ( for sync and charge)..
honestly IF i forget to charge my phone im in trouble , but in general im ALWAYS connected lol so its not so bad..
i play aloe of games Specially that ARCANE TOWER DEF!! + Map editor.. taking all my time at work right now . LOL!! + i beta test games at random so i think im a big Gamer as well (which doesnt help battery). lol
- 08-22-2011, 04:10 PM #7
I assume Arcane Tower Def is a, well, tower defense game...your addiction to it mean its a solid game? webOS NEVER got a good tower defense game or a good scorched earth game, drove me batty.
- 08-22-2011, 04:27 PM #8
IMO the best tower defense game is Geo Defense. Holy crap is that game awesome! I just got Arcane's TD, can't wait to spend more time with it.
A few other great games:
- Wordament (a Boggle clone that you play live against hundreds of people, it's free IIRC)
- Tentacles (don't even know how to describe this one, just play the demo)
- Rocket Riot (a fast-paced "twin stick shooter" type game. . . works amazingly well with touchscreen controls)
- Full House Poker
- Angry Birds & Plants vs. Zombies (duh)
- Sudoku (it's a free, Xbox Live-enabled version from MS. Includes power-ups, achievements, and a totally superfluous XP system)
- 08-22-2011, 07:46 PM #9
my top 10 games
- Ilomilo ( epic puzzle game )
-Arcane TD + world editor ( world editor is free so get it!! (its a dumb down version of the SC2 or Warcraft 3 map editor .)
-Armor Valley ( DOTA style game very fun ) send units and enem,y sends units , and u have a hero to stop them .. controls are hard to get use to but its fun.
- byebyeBrain ( fun zombie TD ) new updates should help when they come out
-The Harvest ( closes thing to a RPG we have so far , more of a action advanture game )
- I dig it ( fun advanture game )
- Astro flare ( game im testing in beta , but u can apply for it in the Forum you might be able to get it )
- the list goes on and on.. alot of nice games deppending what you want. and alote more comming after mango :) , i also have all the games you said witch are good :)
- 08-24-2011, 08:10 PM #10
I push google, yahoo, msn and pop3. I also watch about 20 minutes of youtube, wp central app constantly, gadgets app, imilio, pitfall, and spades game about 20 mins. 30 minutes of podcast. But the most important thing was the switch to Mango 7.5. Before that about 4:30 it asked me to recharge. Last night my internet went out so I watched netflix for an hour so it tapped out at 1:20 am.