Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    This is real battery life after mild use, I did turn wifi off when I wasn't using it. I didn't use the phone much today but it's nice to have battery left at 4 am if I need it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img_00000051.jpg  

Global Posts
    230 Global Posts
    Do u like ur arrive
    sent from my desire
    You have to love windows phone 7 with some mango!!!

Global Posts
    997 Global Posts
    what are your settings like (what do you have on push e-mail, sync settings, etc...)?
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,304 Global Posts
    lol my battery doesnt even last me a day!! i sync absulutely everything , and my location on like 20 apps lol
    If your looking for Information, be sure to check out: WindowsPhone: Getting started!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If one of our Members helps you, be sure to THANK him or her!

Global Posts
    811 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Se1fcr3ation View Post
    lol my battery doesnt even last me a day!! i sync absulutely everything , and my location on like 20 apps lol
    Not sure what my battery will be like yet (only been a few days) but I am just like you. I sync everything under the sun all the time. It's part of the "awesome" factor in my book. It's worth some battery headaches.
    webOS Refugee. Now a Windows Phone 7 (HTC Arrive) refugee and an Android escapee (evo 3d) back on my original Pre for now. Looking forward to a killer device on ATT so I can dump Sprint and get back into the WP7.5 world.

If you are a fellow webOS refugee, visit this thread for some getting started tips.

http://forums.wpcentral.com/windows-...ion/180046.htm
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,304 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nyquistjack View Post
    Not sure what my battery will be like yet (only been a few days) but I am just like you. I sync everything under the sun all the time. It's part of the "awesome" factor in my book. It's worth some battery headaches.
    i get to work in the morning and it goes strait on my USB cable lol!!

i get home my Phone gets connected strait to my PC ( for sync and charge)..

honestly IF i forget to charge my phone im in trouble , but in general im ALWAYS connected lol so its not so bad..

i play aloe of games Specially that ARCANE TOWER DEF!! + Map editor.. taking all my time at work right now . LOL!! + i beta test games at random so i think im a big Gamer as well (which doesnt help battery). lol
    If your looking for Information, be sure to check out: WindowsPhone: Getting started!

Global Posts
    811 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Se1fcr3ation View Post
    i get to work in the morning and it goes strait on my USB cable lol!!

i get home my Phone gets connected strait to my PC ( for sync and charge)..

honestly IF i forget to charge my phone im in trouble , but in general im ALWAYS connected lol so its not so bad..

i play aloe of games Specially that ARCANE TOWER DEF!! + Map editor.. taking all my time at work right now . LOL!! + i beta test games at random so i think im a big Gamer as well (which doesnt help battery). lol
    Would you mind listing out your top 5 to 10 games? I am getting close to making a final decision on keeping the phone, at which point I plan on dumping some money in the ecosystem (aka, games and the like).

I assume Arcane Tower Def is a, well, tower defense game...your addiction to it mean its a solid game? webOS NEVER got a good tower defense game or a good scorched earth game, drove me batty.
    webOS Refugee. Now a Windows Phone 7 (HTC Arrive) refugee and an Android escapee (evo 3d) back on my original Pre for now. Looking forward to a killer device on ATT so I can dump Sprint and get back into the WP7.5 world.

If you are a fellow webOS refugee, visit this thread for some getting started tips.

http://forums.wpcentral.com/windows-...ion/180046.htm

Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    IMO the best tower defense game is Geo Defense. Holy crap is that game awesome! I just got Arcane's TD, can't wait to spend more time with it.

A few other great games:
    - Wordament (a Boggle clone that you play live against hundreds of people, it's free IIRC)
    - Tentacles (don't even know how to describe this one, just play the demo)
    - Rocket Riot (a fast-paced "twin stick shooter" type game. . . works amazingly well with touchscreen controls)
    - Full House Poker
    - Angry Birds & Plants vs. Zombies (duh)
    - Sudoku (it's a free, Xbox Live-enabled version from MS. Includes power-ups, achievements, and a totally superfluous XP system)
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,304 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sharksandwich View Post
    IMO the best tower defense game is Geo Defense. Holy crap is that game awesome! I just got Arcane's TD, can't wait to spend more time with it.

A few other great games:
    - Wordament (a Boggle clone that you play live against hundreds of people, it's free IIRC)
    - Tentacles (don't even know how to describe this one, just play the demo)
    - Rocket Riot (a fast-paced "twin stick shooter" type game. . . works amazingly well with touchscreen controls)
    - Full House Poker
    - Angry Birds & Plants vs. Zombies (duh)
    - Sudoku (it's a free, Xbox Live-enabled version from MS. Includes power-ups, achievements, and a totally superfluous XP system)
    Arcane is probly ther BEST td so far with the map editor , but its freaking hard ( if u find a way to kill the shamans past lvl 60 on endless mode .. let me know LOL!!! i been testing Arcane for a while now and ALOT of new features are comming :P . + they have a new game in the making GONA BE EPIC ( i cant talk about it i promised hehe )

my top 10 games

- Ilomilo ( epic puzzle game )

-Arcane TD + world editor ( world editor is free so get it!! (its a dumb down version of the SC2 or Warcraft 3 map editor .)

-Armor Valley ( DOTA style game very fun ) send units and enem,y sends units , and u have a hero to stop them .. controls are hard to get use to but its fun.

- byebyeBrain ( fun zombie TD ) new updates should help when they come out

-The Harvest ( closes thing to a RPG we have so far , more of a action advanture game )

- I dig it ( fun advanture game )

- Astro flare ( game im testing in beta , but u can apply for it in the Forum you might be able to get it )

- the list goes on and on.. alot of nice games deppending what you want. and alote more comming after mango :) , i also have all the games you said witch are good :)

Thanked by:

Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I push google, yahoo, msn and pop3. I also watch about 20 minutes of youtube, wp central app constantly, gadgets app, imilio, pitfall, and spades game about 20 mins. 30 minutes of podcast. But the most important thing was the switch to Mango 7.5. Before that about 4:30 it asked me to recharge. Last night my internet went out so I watched netflix for an hour so it tapped out at 1:20 am.

Global Posts
    588 Global Posts
    My battery life is terrible... I blame it on the HD7's tiny battery though. lol