I've noticed that I have never had the voicemail icon appear on my phone tile whenever I received a new voicemail. I gone a few days not ever being notified that I had new voicemails. I was wondering if anyone had this problem before, and if there's a way to fix it. Thanks!
    08-31-2011 01:20 PM
    I've noticed that I have never had the voicemail icon appear on my phone tile whenever I received a new voicemail. I gone a few days not ever being notified that I had new voicemails. I was wondering if anyone had this problem before, and if there's a way to fix it. Thanks!
    I have precisely the same problem and am also looking for a solution.
    09-14-2011 06:51 PM
    I had voice mail indicator (number of VM's) shown on the phone tile until i downloaded version 6.1.3 on my iphone 5 a few days ago...
    03-22-2013 07:52 AM
    I've noticed that I have never had the voicemail icon appear on my phone tile whenever I received a new voicemail.
    Before I recently acquired my HTC 7 Pro, I had a TyTN II and under the first 2 networks I connected through (over several years), I never had the voicemail icon show up on the phone. It was only after I changed networks that this worked. My advise is to check with your network provider about this to ensure their settings are ideally suited to your precise model of phone.
    03-22-2013 08:20 AM
    Mine is also missing. I chalked it up to my number being integrated with Google Voice.
    06-05-2013 08:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD