Thinking. About 7 pro with us cellular

JackG058

Oct 31, 2006
www.LatterDayTruth.org
Multitasking is a con, for sure, as is lack of 4G. Much smaller market on WP7. WP7's programs seem to be more polished overall though. Coming from the EVO with Android, the Arrive and WP7 is so much more fluid, way better on battery for me, and the physical keyboard is really well done. The live tiles is an outstanding feature for WP7.

Jake_M

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
The battery is freaking amazing...as long as you don't have 3G data on all the time. If you leave 3G on any phone it usually drains it. I noticed that with my Arrive and Pre. If I have WiFi on all the time(we mostly have campus-wide WiFi) it lasts 2-3 days.

canesfan625

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
A huge part of battery life comes down to how well signal is where you are. Weak signal eats battery because your phone will burn it trying to maintain your crappy signal. I can get 2-3 days out of mine as is. evdo - no wifi. You really should use wifi as much as you can with any phone though. It will be faster and def uses less battery as your sending a signal the distance to the router vs the distance to the tower.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre