phone volume to quiet

sutt1576

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
i have no long had my htc 7 pro and have found the the phones volume is to quiet i have turned it up as high as i can get it to go but still find the alarm, ringing and the loud speak volume far to low.

is there a way to make it louder or an app you can get to give the volume an increase?

thanks for any help

danisnotstan

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
i have no long had my htc 7 pro and have found the the phones volume is to quiet i have turned it up as high as i can get it to go but still find the alarm, ringing and the loud speak volume far to low.

is there a way to make it louder or an app you can get to give the volume an increase?

thanks for any help

My Arrive seems to be loud enough some times and quiet other times. The speaker grill on the back is flush and I've found if it's left on a table it's too quiet but if you prop it up on something its better. I let the end of my phone with the speaker hang over the edge of a book on my table and that worked. Also, try the new mango setting for pocket mode, that helps as well.

caveknight

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I find it's much louder when you leave it facing down. Because the speaker's in the back, if you leave it facing up, the sounds get muffled by whatever surface the speaker's being blocked by.

Hope this helps.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo