MMS not working

Forgewizard

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Definitely strange. I know I've tried to retreive this MMS while using data only while away from the house but to no avail. I use WI-FI at the house, have to put it in airplane mode while at work, but all radios are on while traveling and other places. I've trid multiple times to retreive that MMS but all that happened was the message quote jiggled when tapped. No message failed to download error, no yellow failure triangle, no roaming data error nothing! Just tried again at home - after turning OFF Wi-Fi - I have a Sprint Air rave so get full signal now at the house - and in a second the MMS was visible!

Maybe the MMS didn't transfer because there wasn't ENOUGH cell signal in other places? Dont get many MMS, but will try to remember to check signal strength next time.Thanks Coffee!

Mike-Mike

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
i definitely think it could be signal related, I almost never have the problem at home, but it has happened at home, just not as much as at work or at a store...

but... overall it has been happening less lately

benzie

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
I am on Verizon and have the same issue when I am in a low signal area. Works fine once I get 2 to 3 bars.

Sent from my mwp6985 using Board Express

thenet

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Love the wp arrive and love sending mms pics with no problem at all receiving and sending it. I know what causing all your issues why you dont receive mms

book1245

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
This has just started happening to me last night. On Saturday I left Los Angeles and got back to Boston, and I never had a problem there, but as of last night my Arrive started doing the same thing as everyone else.

I have perfect signal and wi-fi, yet cannot receive/send any mms messages!
My data is turned on, and I'm also connected to wifi.

It will work outside the city, but not in Boston, so it must be the service, and not the phone.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea