Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

114 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,476 Global Posts
    Not sure what's causing this, but my IE is majorly screwed up, and I don't know how to fix it.

Basically, I can't do tabs on it anymore. Every time I open the browser, it opens as a blank page, and if I hit the Tabs function in the menu, it takes me to a blank black page where the "+" button is greyed out. I have IE set to open in each link in the same tab. If I change it to open in a NEW tab, then it immediately crashes, and I cannot open IE AT ALL.

The only way to get it functional again is to go under "Settings > Applications" and change IE back to open pages in the same tab. But it still won't let me have multiple tabs open.

I have 1GB of space free on my Arrive and have deleted the browser history/cache. Restarted. No dice.

Fuse has been slower and glitchier than ever as well.

Any ideas? (Don't care that much about Fuse, but IE is CRUCIAL).
    Last edited by lostdaynight; 12-09-2011 at 07:50 PM.

65 Posts
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    If you ever backed up to Zune you can reflash from your computer. it is different than resetting. If you didn't reset you can flash a clean OS, but you can Bing the technique. WP Central has directions.