Arrive stuck on connect to pc screen

ben55124

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if this is related to the power button or battery issues reported in other threads.

My arrive shows the connect to pc screen. I connect to the pc, zune app pushes restore, then the Arrive boots back to connect to pc screen. Repeat, repeat, repeat...

I then remember
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Anyone else have this problem (arrive, not insanity)? I'm guessing I need to return for a refurb.

ben55124

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
Fixed it by getting a refurb. At least Sprint doesn't gouge you too much - even without insurance. $35 and I have what appears to be a new Arrive.

The only issue is that the sprint store people have no clue how to activate an Arrive. They insisted on activating it and had to chat with their support line for 40 minutes. Perhaps I'm missing something, but it took me 5 minutes on my original Arrive to activate via sprint.com.

kylej1050

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Gotta cut them a bit of slack for not knowing how to activate. It's probably the first replacement Arrive that store has ever done... lol

The service guy at my local Sprint store said he'd never seen one for service before mine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3