- 01-18-2013, 11:31 AM #1
Thanks to Sprint's hatred of WP7&8, I think I will be leaving....... will my Arrive be useable after I shut off service? I mean I know I cant text or call on it, but will it work like a Zune still?
- 01-18-2013, 12:04 PM #3
My 900 works fine with no service. Only issue I noticed, is that Crimson Dragon can't get a GPS location without a SIM card in the phone... Not sure if that's an issue with Crimson Dragon or the GPS is disabled without service?
- 01-24-2013, 09:47 AM #4
My oldest son uses my arrive on wifi all the time and doesn't complain. He can still download apps and check email and such. I do the cab upgrades each time they come out to keep it up to date as much as possible.
- 01-31-2013, 12:52 AM #5
I have an Arrive that has never had Sprint service. It functions just like an iPod Touch. WiFi only, but you can still download all apps, play all the Xbox Live games, check e-mail, use Zune and sync your music with Zune, etc.
- 07-09-2013, 09:03 AM #6
- By bear_lx in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 10-19-2015, 10:45 PM
- By inteller in forum HTC TITANReplies: 5Last Post: 08-30-2012, 05:50 PM
- By radkelham in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-26-2012, 01:21 PM
- By dj9928 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 12-11-2011, 10:06 AM
- By johnpaul13 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 03-28-2011, 10:54 PM