Bye sprint / rip arrive

ben55124

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
My Arrive contract finally ended. Don't know how many other sprint SERO plan holdovers there are here, but I don't think it is worth retaining anymore. It was $30 in 2007 for a Moto Q (WinMo). Bumped to $40 to get Arrive (since Arrive was a smartphone -- unlike WinMo???). Now they want $50 since their WP8 phones are LTE.

This makes StraightTalk a better deal for me, so I bought a cheap L520 and no more contracts. SERO was a good deal and Arrive worked for me, but like the flexibility now. L520s are practically disposable.

viperRBNY

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Same here. My 2 yr Sprint contract expired a few weeks back and I've decided to leave Sprint (not so great service - especially data - and they've added $20 for to their unlimited everything plan, so it's not such a great deal anymore). Also, they're really not on the Windows Phone bandwagon, as the two devices they now offer are already dated (like by about a year). Just got a Verizon Lumia Icon (a great deal at $139.99 on a 2 yr contract) and I'm hoping that the service is way better (it should be by the map I see on their commercials). That said, I just loved my HTC Arrive. A fantastic, beautiful, device that's served me well the last two year. I'm really going to miss it and it's slide out keyboard :crying:. Goodbye Arrive, goodbye Sprint.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa