Loose Volume rocker/battery door.

falconeight#IM

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I recently bought a HD7 and the volume rocker was loose it rattled and shook. It was very annoying. Their also was a large gap with the bottom of the battery door, and it moved around. I had read online that it was just how the phone is built. I went back to tmobile and got a replacement with none of these issues. So if you have a defective phone take it back and get a normal one. Peace brothas!

NickA

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Thanks @falconeight. My volume rocker is so loose, that when I hit a capacitive button and it vibrates, the rocker rattles. It's driving me nuts. I've read that others have had to go through a few phones before they found one without a loose rocker. I'll head back to T-Mobile this week and see what they say.

falconeight#IM

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Thanks @falconeight. My volume rocker is so loose, that when I hit a capacitive button and it vibrates, the rocker rattles. It's driving me nuts. I've read that others have had to go through a few phones before they found one without a loose rocker. I'll head back to T-Mobile this week and see what they say.

Your welcome they were really nice about it. Like they knew it was a problem.

NickA

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
One more quick question relating to T-Mobile and exchanges. My 14 days are up on Thursday, and I decided I'm going to stick with the phone and not return/cancel my contract. If I swap the phone because of the loose rocker after my 14 days, will I get a refurbished unit? This is what Verizon does after your 30 days are up.

falconeight#IM

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
One more quick question relating to T-Mobile and exchanges. My 14 days are up on Thursday, and I decided I'm going to stick with the phone and not return/cancel my contract. If I swap the phone because of the loose rocker after my 14 days, will I get a refurbished unit? This is what Verizon does after your 30 days are up.

You shouldn't my 14 days were up and I got a brand new sealed unit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo