A few questions...

andyrreid

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Hey everybody!

Okay, so I've been watching a bunch of video reviews about the HTC HD7 and I think I might get the phone, but every review mentions how the screen isn't as good as the samsung focus for example. Is this a deal breaker? I was hoping if any of you who have this phone could tell me what you think of the screen, and whether it is a BIG deal.

Thanks,
Andy

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Hey everybody!

Okay, so I've been watching a bunch of video reviews about the HTC HD7 and I think I might get the phone, but every review mentions how the screen isn't as good as the samsung focus for example. Is this a deal breaker? I was hoping if any of you who have this phone could tell me what you think of the screen, and whether it is a BIG deal.

Thanks,
Andy

Hey you coulda posted this one under your other thread, do wpcentral a favor and save em some bandwidth ah? Lol jk the screen is good its no superAMOLED like Samsung devices have, but it still looks amazing. Sure there is the fading of colors when you hold the screen at an extreme angle, but honestly who does that? It'll make you look like a retard lol.

Edit: oh and I've heard from people that own the focus say that some apps and tiles that use a specific fading type graphic looks like crap on the focus. If that isnt clear enough, the main graphic type is one that fades from a grey to a black given that black pixels are completely off, it does save battery but makes the aforementioned graphics look uh, what's the word? Oh like sh!t.

Last edited:

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
No problem... Wait abort abort abort!!!!!! If you hate AT&T don't do it! They just finished buying T-Mobile.
I was amazed to hear they did that. My Tmobile friend hates ATT with a passion and said he's canceling his contract on the spot when it becomes official. Haha

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I was amazed to hear they did that. My Tmobile friend hates ATT with a passion and said he's canceling his contract on the spot when it becomes official. Haha

Well I did the math and I found out that the price difference for me would only be different by about $4 lol, so price i realized is not an issue for me. What WOULD'VE been an issue is the unlimited data, chances are they'll do away with it. Now currently, I live in the suburbs where wired high speed internet for WiFi use, is expensive. So as a result I dont have WiFi which unlimited data for my phone is a very good thing. But given that they give free unlimited public access to there many WiFi hotspots within the city, it makes it bearable, but I find that, given that nothing will truly change for another year or so; I will have moved into the city where AT&T's services are really nice i might just get some kinda AT&T bundle deal for TV, internet, and cell pho... Ahem, "mobile broadband" service. The only issue I ever truly had with them is their coverage, which by acquiring T-Mobile network towers, that is no longer an issue. So, I'm alright. I used to work for them so I know a bit more than most and truly they aren't that bad.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium