NoDo Update Developer

Qu3uk

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I've unlocked my HTC HD7 to allow myself to debug my apps on the phone, Its on o2 UK..

Am I right in thinking I have to wait until o2 pulls there finger out to update my phone with the NoDo update?

I know they say it will be available in a week but having coming from the iPhone this waiting for the update once its released is new to me and quite frankly extremely annoying...

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I've unlocked my HTC HD7 to allow myself to debug my apps on the phone, Its on o2 UK..

Am I right in thinking I have to wait until o2 pulls there finger out to update my phone with the NoDo update?

I know they say it will be available in a week but having coming from the iPhone this waiting for the update once its released is new to me and quite frankly extremely annoying...

I believe you can unbrand your device now that you have it developer unlocked. Instructions are over at XDA. Once unbranded; plug into Zune and it should give you the notification to update.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, I'd prefer not to mess with the phone though and honestly I shouldn't have to...

I'm on the same boat with you on that one. I switched from Android because I would spend too much time flashing ROMs and such, I just want a closed environment OS for stability and good UX but apperantly Microsoft isn't delivering unfortunately. I hate iOS so I'll stick with WP7. I'm hoping that those nice Nokia devices will be a different story and be updateable direct from Microsoft much like Google's own Nexus devices, well assuming that Nokia Windows Phones will become the standard as developer phones and given the nice benefits they have with this deal.

marsupy

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Patience is the key. We've waited over 2 months and now because of having to wait another 2 weeks we have all these outbursts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte