32g sd card

davidt77

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone put a 32g sd card in their HD7S? I did it with my HD7 and it was easy and I never had any trouble with it. I am thinking about doing it with this one, just wondering if anyone else had tried it and if it is any different.

I know, I will void my warranty, but the extra memory is nice.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone put a 32g sd card in their HD7S? I did it with my HD7 and it was easy and I never had any trouble with it. I am thinking about doing it with this one, just wondering if anyone else had tried it and if it is any different.

I know, I will void my warranty, but the extra memory is nice.
Go ahead and do it. All they changed in the HD7S was the screen. All internals remained the same I'm sure even the firmware (apart from the stuff for the screen of course) stayed the same.

tbonenga

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey when you changed memory cards did you lose your Xbox live game saves? I'm about half way on a lot of games and I'd hate to have to start over. Also could you tell any difference in performance? When I had my 16gb about full (couldn't download anything new from the market because I was out of room) my phone got sluggish. After I deleted some stuff it worked fine again. So what i really wanna know is how much stuff is on your memory card (GB)? Just wondering if its still smooth with say 20-25GB. I seen a video on YouTube where a guy does it without voiding the warranty for anybody else who might be interested.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Hey when you changed memory cards did you lose your Xbox live game saves? I'm about half way on a lot of games and I'd hate to have to start over. Also could you tell any difference in performance? When I had my 16gb about full (couldn't download anything new from the market because I was out of room) my phone got sluggish. After I deleted some stuff it worked fine again. So what i really wanna know is how much stuff is on your memory card (GB)? Just wondering if its still smooth with say 20-25GB. I seen a video on YouTube where a guy does it without voiding the warranty for anybody else who might be interested.
You will lose your game saves as the device has to hard reset.

wpguy

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
After the cloning, the OS will likely see the 32 GB card as not formatted on the same device and wipe it, and then procede with the factory reset. Not that you couldn't try to do the clone, of course.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720