Still no update from MS on Mango for HD7S

adcarr

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
I with you guys, however I'm on a mac, so unless the force update will work in Parallels (which it doesn't, I've tried) then ima waitin!

toddos

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone actually been able to do this on a HD7S on ATT? I do not have NoDO.

I was not able to force my HD7S to update, though I haven't tried it since Mango Day so maybe it works now.

And the HD7S shipped with NoDo, so you do have it. AT&T never shipped the 7392 security update, though.

mapexvenus

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I was not able to force my HD7S to update, though I haven't tried it since Mango Day so maybe it works now.

And the HD7S shipped with NoDo, so you do have it. AT&T never shipped the 7392 security update, though.

How do I check whether I have NoDo, and does it even matter at all in terms of being able to force an update?

speedfreak228

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
But that does not include the firmwares correct?

Microsoft released official mango to all the hd7s running mango 2 beta last week. if you follow the guide in the video to install beta 2 on your device you will then be able to update to the official mango via Zune. been running the official on my phone since last week and its smooth and awesome. fyi you will need a copy of zune 4.7 for this to work, so uninstall zune 4.8. you wont loose any of your zune stuff

mapexvenus

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Microsoft released official mango to all the hd7s running mango 2 beta last week. if you follow the guide in the video to install beta 2 on your device you will then be able to update to the official mango via Zune. been running the official on my phone since last week and its smooth and awesome. fyi you will need a copy of zune 4.7 for this to work, so uninstall zune 4.8. you wont loose any of your zune stuff

I think I will give this another week.

indylux

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Is Microsoft Taunting Me?

I too am not so patiently waiting for my mango update on my HD7S. I got really excited when I got an e-mail from Microsoft Phone Insider telling me to "Update your phone for free to Windows Phone 7.5". Hooray, I thought. Still wouldn't update. Seems like they sent this out and it's still not ready for me. Salt in the wound!

MakxiMus

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys try the one suggested by speedfreak228 (thanks 2 u) it worked f9 for me.After updating to 7403 it automatically updated to 7720(build final) which is the final MANGO update,supercool done in less than 30min,try it guys it works!! THANX A TON WPC guys gr8 work!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3