Hi Folks,
    I have a question about the mango update for the htc hd7, since I couldnt wait to get the update notification, I did the update a few weeks ago using a tutorial on wpcentral , where you do that trick with Zune by turning of the Wi-Fi and forcing the update, now I was looking at other HTC phones that got the mango update the normal way , and I noticed that they have more items in the settings screen, like the attentive phone and sound enhancer.
    My question is, are those features missing from my update? Should I 've done it the right way to get the right update ?
    Thanks in advanced, and I appreciate any input.
    11-04-2011 08:04 AM
    the Attentive Phone option gets there by installing the "Attentive Phone" app. I initially had it as a separate app, but it got updated and when I installed the update, it moved itself to the settings screen.

I dont have the sound enhancer. It seems it got pulled from the marketplace.

I also noticed some differences in new phones reviews. Mostly related to camera settings (like white balance) and something like "SIM Applications". I dont know what this does.
    11-04-2011 11:05 AM
    I have the HD7 and got the Mango update early using the wifi disconnect trick. I had downloaded Attentive Phone prior to Mango and it survived the update as well as my Sound Enhancer app, which some people seem to have had issues with.
    11-04-2011 11:25 AM
    My HD7S is updated to Mango and I do not have sound enhancer or attentive phone either. I would like to have attentive phone, but I suppose there is no way to get it. It's not in the marketplace and does not show under HTC apps on my phone.
    11-04-2011 12:06 PM
    Thanks for the replies guys, I actually didnt have sound enhancer and attentive phone installed before I did the update, and it looks like both are pulled out from the market.
    It would be nice if HTC puts them back to the marketplace.
    11-04-2011 01:15 PM
    On my HD7S on AT&T Attentive phone can be found in the HTC Hub under get more apps.
    dainla likes this.
    11-04-2011 04:22 PM
    I had both apps on my HD7s before upgrading to Mango.
    11-06-2011 10:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD