Thinking about moving from Inspire to Titan, but...

rdifiori

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
...I really like the HD7s form factor much better than that of the Titan.

Are there any HD7s users that came from an Inspire? If so, how do the following items compare:

• Camera
  • Battery life
  • Screen
  • Download speeds (My Inspire gets 7k down...)
  • Voice quality

Thanks.

rdef

jeremyshaw

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Camera - infinately better (exaggeration, but still applicable)

Battery - overall, and consistantly better (though my Inspire battery is nearly 11 months older than Titan)

Screen - black levels seem to be better

Download speeds - Microcell, seems the same browsing the web.

Voice quality - Have heard no complaints so far, though I have not tested scientifically myself. There are several threads of complaints in this reguard.

IMO, since I had the Inspire and Focus S, 4.3" is my perfect size for typing - I make nearly no mistakes at near iPhone 3GS/4S (only metric I have for "good") speeds - though for youtube clips and movies (long flights), 4.7" is neat to have :)

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Camera - infinately better (exaggeration, but still applicable)

Battery - overall, and consistantly better (though my Inspire battery is nearly 11 months older than Titan)

Screen - black levels seem to be better

Download speeds - Microcell, seems the same browsing the web.

Voice quality - Have heard no complaints so far, though I have not tested scientifically myself. There are several threads of complaints in this reguard.

IMO, since I had the Inspire and Focus S, 4.3" is my perfect size for typing - I make nearly no mistakes at near iPhone 3GS/4S (only metric I have for "good") speeds - though for youtube clips and movies (long flights), 4.7" is neat to have :)
I think the OP was talking about how the HD7S compares to the Inspire...
...I really like the HD7s form factor much better than that of the Titan.

Are there any HD7s users that came from an Inspire? If so, how do the following items compare:

• Camera
  • Battery life
  • Screen
  • Download speeds (My Inspire gets 7k down...)
  • Voice quality

Thanks.

rdef
To which I have to say if you truly are gonna jump the Android ship for Windows Phone (which is a very wise move if you ask me hehe) I would highly suggest going for the TITAN (yes all caps lol) it is, in every aspect a superior device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans