HD7 Volume Rocker

N8ter

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Mine is going bad. Takes monstrous amounts of strength to turn the volume up, and I barely even use the volume rocker cause I don't even use that device as a media player. Does T-Mobile replace those with that problem, and is it possible to get a different type of phone in exchange, even a non-WP7 device?

Anyone else had this issue (the buttons are notoriously bad, but this specific issue).

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like you've got somehow got something wedged in there. Mine hasn't shown any signs of stiffening since the day I got it (a year ago, now).

N8ter

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Nothing is wedged in it, it's been in a case since day one. The button is stuck down and barely works. The Volume down button works, but I have to literally strain to put the volume up.

No skin off my back. I ETF'd that line and put it back in the box. Moving on.

N8ter

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Back to my Vibrant as my Daily Driver. My ETF on that line will drop down to $100 in mid-Feb so I'll be moving back to AT&T and getting the iPhone 4S 32GB then.

On the bright side I've been playing my XBox 360 more than ever these days :)

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Back to my Vibrant as my Daily Driver. My ETF on that line will drop down to $100 in mid-Feb so I'll be moving back to AT&T and getting the iPhone 4S 32GB then.

On the bright side I've been playing my XBox 360 more than ever these days :)

Can't really knock you for going with the iPhone 4S. It's a damn nice phone if you're 'into' Apple. :)

My upgrade is due in Feb next year. I'm hoping we have some concrete news on the next gen devices of Windows Phones. Here's hoping for a sexy red Lumia 900 as my next phone.

N8ter

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
T-Mobile is sending me a replacement for $5, but I've been planning on leaving them for a while since their "3G" speeds are as slow as edge here with a full signal. Sprint has WiMax here, which is another option, though, if they have a good phone and the battery life is at least decent. I played with the Photon 4G and it was very nice and snappy (Manager at the Sprint store let me play around on his). The WiMax speeds were as fast if not faster than HSPA+.

I cannot use a phone with only 8 or 16GB non-expandable storage, rather, I won't "upgrade" to another phone like that. Just my music is 4GB, and I have some Video that I carry around with me (and take a lot) nevermind Games tend to take up a ton of space. Also need a 3rd party GPS app on WP7 which is almost a Gig at least. Just not enough.

If I get an iPhone its going to be at least 32 GB. Android I can do with 16G because of SD Card support (like the Vibrant, though the way they partition the app storage off can be an issue on some devices).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes