Lost Your HTC Sound Enhancer?

TheJoester09

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Just thought I'd pass along this tip...

After the Mango update, I was having the Zune-crashing problem on my HD7. I read that the Sound Enhancer app was what caused this problem, so I deleted the app. The problem persisted so clearly the app wasn't the issue, but then the app was pulled and I had no way of getting it back.

But tonight I was FINALLY able to find a workaround! I installed the app "reinstaller" (http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/b9d1115b-2c0d-4e5d-afc6-fa6dcd84dda4), and I saw Sound Enhancer in my history. I clicked download, and there it was!

Sorry if this is old news, but I've seen a lot of unanswered posts on a lot of different forums regarding this issue, so hopefully this helps out at least one person!

KustomAU

May 20, 2011
Visit site
I noticed that HTC have recently integrated the Sound Enhancer function into the settings > system menu..just like the Attentative Phone.
I have a HTC 7 Trophy.

Musicjunkie0210

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I tried it but unfortunately it told me it couldnt install. Idk if its because I last had the app in february of last year. Is there any other way? Im dev unlocked, Is there somewhere I can get the xap and sideload it?

Cluelessjedi

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
People in this thread and the other HTC Sound enhancer thread say that it is now integrated in settings.......I have the latest update 8107, but i see no option in settings to adjust equaliser serttings....WTF?

TheJoester09

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
People in this thread and the other HTC Sound enhancer thread say that it is now integrated in settings.......I have the latest update 8107, but i see no option in settings to adjust equaliser serttings....WTF?

Once you download the app through the steps I laid out in the original post, it should show up in your settings menu.

Mandos

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I think this app was preinstalled on my Verizon Trophy. When I was having problems upgrading to Mango, I deleted a lot of apps, including this Sound Enhancer. I have tried the Reinstaller app solution mentioned here, but this does not show up in the list. Has anyone seen anything about any other way to get the Sounf Enhancer app back?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon