whatsapp doesn't seem to be supported on htc hd7

Status
Not open for further replies.

htchd7

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
My HTC hd7 doesn't seem to support whatsapp messenger and that's the worst any mobile phone can ever do to me... Pls can any body give me info on how that problem could be solved? And the market place is just too empty I feel like dieing ... Oh pls don't make me believe I ac wasted my money. HELP PLS
:)

kenzibit

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
My HTC hd7 doesn't seem to support whatsapp messenger and that's the worst any mobile phone can ever do to me... Pls can any body give me info on how that problem could be solved? And the market place is just too empty I feel like dieing ... Oh pls don't make me believe I ac wasted my money. HELP PLS
:)

No you did not waste your money, HTC HD7 is one of the great phones out there and I'm using one. The whatsapp app works perfect for me so really don't know the problem you are facing. And how do you mean the marketplace is empty? Really don' understand that. Did you enter your Windows Live ID/Outlook when you puurchased the phone? If you did and still nothing works, just go to settings and Hard reset the phone to fctory settings and then sign in well and hope all your problems would be solved. Good Luck.

rocki30

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
I have had issues with whatsapp stuck. I read on the net about a lot of people having the same issue. Today I got fed up and removed it then reinstalled it. I did lose my conversations with pics that I had but the main thing, it is back working. I had to reregister but it should be fine now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3