HTC HD7 TMO US 7.8 Update Steps.

King King2

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
Awesome man................................................................done with windows 7.8 yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jose Giron1

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Excuse me Sr, I have HD7 when i connect to zune, appears an update, steps 1 to 9 ok, but at the end when everything is complete appears error 80070070 low space my celphone has all languages, what can i do? thanks

sinlessearth

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Excuse me Sr, I have HD7 when i connect to zune, appears an update, steps 1 to 9 ok, but at the end when everything is complete appears error 80070070 low space my celphone has all languages, what can i do? thanks
Jos?,
I am not sure how you are doing this update. Are you doing this through Zune? My instructions are a separate process and only require you to open Zune and then close it. If you are using my instructions it is important to do each update separately. From what I can find on this error you may need to delete some stuff from your Phone or maybe do a hard reset (will erase everything). Explain to me the process you are using.

PIYUSH VORA

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi Dear

Will it work on HTC HD7 T9292.
windows version 7.5
os system 7.10.8107.79
firmware revision number 2250.21.50001.707
hardware revision no 0002
radiosoftware version 5.69.09.29a_22.50.50.21U
radio hardware version A.102.0.D4
BOOTLOADER VERSION 5.0.2250.1(131000)
CGIP SOC VERSION 2.2.5.0

i followed all the steps as per your instruction but the error

This error is noT going away .

If you notice a red error that mentions COM (I noticed it on mine) go to the ?if needed install this tool? folder you moved in step 4 and open it and chose your x86 or x64 (depending on your windows version) folder and run the program inside. It will install an Engineering tool.

Can you please help me on this
REGARDS
aNAND sHAH
:love:

Baldo Ficalora

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
i will make a video as soon as possible when i have free time,
or on the next possible update i will Definitely make a video showing the update process to the next update available,
so you'll pretty much know wut you'll need to do, if there is anything after Vers.8858

i made this QUICK video showing how the folders should be set up Nice & Neat, just as Suggested

sinlessearth
feel free to use this video on this site, u have my permission to do so

Last edited:

obric

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
thank you for the guide... everything is working properly EXCEPT for market place from the pc. i only want to download certain apps so i use the pc because it's easier to select them. however i get a message stating "we couldn't contact your phone, check settings and try again"...

what should i do to resolve this issue?

Baldo Ficalora

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
thank you for the guide... everything is working properly EXCEPT for market place from the pc. i only want to download certain apps so i use the pc because it's easier to select them. however i get a message stating "we couldn't contact your phone, check settings and try again"...

Maybe try a different usb port or cable.

sinlessearth

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site

you can check to see if the find my phone feature is enabled

Maik Tavares

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
has one month I did this procedure on my HTC HD7 was all right to be updated, a few days down here he started giving some bugs, time to edit the size of the tiles and takes a long time to movelos screen ..

saurabh sharma1

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
okay i faced the same problem......i must admit that steps mentioned above are not for beginrs....Look all you have to do is "Dont paste the cab and language files is main folder that is CAB sender...Put files in {WP7 Update Cab Sender} folder under the main folder(CAB sender).....n bingo you wll get through it.....Enjoy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb