Phone has (twice now) shut off / turned off by itself without me doing anything

bastones

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone,

If anyone else could confirm they have this issue it'd be appreciated. My HTC Mozart smartphone, on two occasions (and I have owned the smartphone for around 3 - 4 days now) has, by itself, turned off so I have to turn it back on using the power button at the top. On the second occasion the phone was in my pocket and when trying to turn it on via the power button it wouldn't turn on straight away - it took quite a few delayed presses in order for the device to turn back on.

I'm hoping this isn't a hardware issue and may simply be a software or firmware issue. If anyone with other non-Mozart smartphones can confirm they have this issue then it may more likely be a software issue of some sort.

My friend has the same phone as me and he said he has had the same problem occur for him too.

If anyone with an unreleased version of Mango already installed can confirm whether they had the problem and it disappeared once Mango was installed would also be helpful to say :).

Thanks,
Ben.

Update: I also have what I believe is the 'NoDo' update (cut, copy and paste among other improvements?)

Elysium#WP

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I had the problem that my phone rebooted when under heavy load - And even got stuck in a loop while trying to reboot.

Sent it in, came back with a replaced PCB among other fixed. Seems to be a hardware-related issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3