08-28-2013, 01:52 PM #1
- 36 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I'm flying off to South Africa next week and I want to unlock my phone to accept any SIM.
Anyone know of a way? All the sites I've looked at charge, and the cheapest I've found is Master Unlock Code.
Also, are there any issues with the SIM/Frequency or anything like that? I took it to Miami a few years back, and it worked fine then.
- By Haitham Elshrkawy in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 4Last Post: 08-31-2013, 11:28 PM
- By robamacaf in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 5Last Post: 08-29-2013, 01:10 PM
- By luk3ja in forum App SpotlightReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2013, 10:04 PM
- By akarsh920 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 08-28-2013, 06:37 AM
- By ableable in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2013, 03:36 AM