Official 'I Got My HTC One From T-Mobile' Thread

jlangner

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Mine too. Im going to a store later today and see if I can pick one up in replacement of my backordered order.

Just called my local and was told it was going to be online or customer care only. Retail would not have right now. So looks like we have to hope our backorder changes today and ships today.

TeknoBlast

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Just called my local and was told it was going to be online or customer care only. Retail would not have right now. So looks like we have to hope our backorder changes today and ships today.

I called five stores to see if they had any and nope, they dont. This really is a pathetic launch for this device. Everything else, even the crappy low budget phones can be available when they first come out, but not this one. This is pretty sad.

I called customer service and they said that I wont get mine until December 5th. Fantastic, that's when I'm going out of town.

jlangner

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I called five stores to see if they had any and nope, they dont. This really is a pathetic launch for this device. Everything else, even the crappy low budget phones can be available when they first come out, but not this one. This is pretty sad.

I called customer service and they said that I wont get mine until December 5th. Fantastic, that's when I'm going out of town.

Take it for what it is worth. I just called and was told ours were treated as pre-orders and would ship today. I guess just wait and see if changes later today.

isi mcf

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for this info, I guess I wont even try to go in store. Although trying to buy the phone through my account says there is an error. I bet all those nexus orders are flooding the sever.

jlangner

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Update on what I found. I called again, girl told me the backorder Dec ****. I bitched and got escalated. This girl researched and said was not backordered and that the android htc one m8 gray is backordered and that is what reps must be seeing. She said she checked and was being processed and should ship tomorrow. I should get Friday since overnite. ....Hope this one is true. Oh if you call make sure you make them see Windows version cause other one is backordered.

tai4de2

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
My tracking number still shows a tracking status of "shipping label created." It's getting late, after 8pm PST already.

I am skeptical that these actually left the warehouse today, and doubt we'll have them on Thursday.

maj71303

May 11, 2012
Visit site
Mine delivered and now I'm setting it up. Very fast and great feel of a device. Goes well with it's One M8 android twin i have, best thing is I only need accessories for one device as they are both the same except for the OS

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills