HTC sense tv updated

link68759

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
The only new feature I'm aware of is the ability to learn buttons from a remote. Small feature, but this means you can teach it any IR signal. Might be worth getting an IR receiver for my PC now

Mallguvner

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Mine quit being able to control the "Dish" receiver. It also cannot learn the remote although I didn't see any crashing. My M7 works just fine on the Dish receiver.

Hope they get it fixed...

MG..

Mallguvner

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I just found out the problem with my Dish receiver is a weak extender that I use. If I remove the extender, (untaping the eye from the receiver) I can now control the Dish receiver. Not sure why the the phone doesn't like the extender very much and to be honest our remote has been having problems with controlling the Dish through the extender for about a month. They must get weak as it used to work flawlessly.

MG..

jlangner

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Yes, awesome. Since can re-program buttons now..awesome!! There is no guide button still for Directv but I just programed the mute button as guide, works perfect. :)

Mallguvner

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I haven't been able to get this app to even learn one button. And Windows 10 didn't help either. I can't be the only one who has seen zero output from this app???

Anyone actually get it to work? What's the secret?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3