Piel Frama Imagnum case: is it good?

HarryQ

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
I recently acquired an HTC One M8(Thank you,Hector) and was thinking that it really needs(OK,I just want it!) a leather case and the Piel Frama Imagnum has caught my eye.My main concern is being able to take pictures with this case installed and the top cover flipped up. Anyone use this case and how does it work for picture taking? Maybe I'll adjust to it,but it's a fairly pricy cover that no one locally has in stock and I hate to buy it and then return it if it doesn't work.
Thanks.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
I'm not familiar with this particular Piel Frama case but I have used them in the past and the quality is excellent . Does the website show a picture that can give you and idea of how easy or hard using the buttons would be. If it works, it's worth the price; classy and eye catching.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Here is a link that I found that shows the case to be a flip case. If that's the right one, I don't see any problem using the camera button. You might have to make sure the flip top doesn't fold too much and block the camera. It looks like a great case.

HTC One M8 Cases

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb