I went ahead and installed Windows 10 on my HTC One M8 - Any questions?

starsoccer9

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
I dont have the image for the ATT. I downloaded the verizion one, but would advise against putting it on yours.

I am missing the Windows 10 features. I am tempted to retry updating to it. I mean worst case It kills an hour or 2 of my time and the phone battery has one less charge in it lol

osumorris2315

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
So I also successfully downgraded to 8.1. (Verizon m8) Very easy. All you have to do is put it in boot loader mode. Download the rom and flash utility. Then flash it. Took very little time. There is a tutorial video on pg 8 of the Verizon rom thread over at xda forums.

starsoccer9

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
oh, okay, yea was just curious if it was the newest build or not. I would say 9941 had its issues, but the newest build for me atleast gave me more issues, but you might have better luck

starsoccer9

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
So I was sitting around bored today, and figured what the hell I will try windows 10 again.

I also took the previous advice of disabling dot view as well as all htc specfic programs to see what would happen.

The phone seems to be working fine. I have rebooted it once with no issue and have not had any major issues so far. I had noticed a bit of lag and longer then normal loading screens but that is about it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro