one drive issue with htc one m8 windows phone

markryb

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site
Recently noticed that I cannot access files/pictures on ONE DRIVE from my phone.....opens app and all I get is "loading..." message .
If I take a picture with my phone I can access it from my desktop version (apparently sync/uploading is working)... but every file I attempt to open I get the "loading..." message .??? I noted that last update was 03/19/15 version 4.8.0.0 .... anyone else experiencing this issue ??:angry:

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I have it with .pdf files.... I have an entire folder with them and I need them for school :/ The only workaround i've found so far. Access onedrive from the phone's browser :)

markryb

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site
received an email from onedrive support .. had me try a few different attempts (different wifi / make sure update was latest ? (yes it is ! thats what created my issues !).. lastly they stated... If above steps won't work...they request I wait for the next update, that this seems to be an ongoing issue !!
Looks like I'm stuck waiting !! I can still access Onedrive through the browser which works fine...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos