Windows 10 10149

OHardy

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I can understand. Wait for next build, phone get's really hot and drains pretty fast when you're watching a movie for example.

@OHardy: double tap to wake and sleep doesn't work on this build, which is pretty sad :(

Double Tap on the Navigation Bar puts my HTC One M8 to sleep. I need double tap to wake badly.

bmetelsky

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
When I initially installed Build 10149 I saw my LED flashing. However, I've not seen it happen again. I see LED as a category in the "Notification & Actions" settings.

I have the M8 with 10149 and do not see any reference to LED in the "Notifications & Actions" settings. Can you double check yours?
Honestly, I don't really see the need for LED notification, I guess I've gotten used to the Windows Phone notification system.
What I would like to see fixed in the next build is the broken email notifications.

F3rzz

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I also can't update from 10080 to 10149, it keeps saying that I'm up to date and I've tried everything. Anyone able to get this problem fixed? I could try and go back to 8.1 but I would rather not have to do that.

Have you tried enrolling in fast ring AGAIN?

wolfee48

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site
I gave W10.10149 a shot. Looks great and I love some of the new UI changes.

I was able to get everything I needed working except for alarms and connection to my Band. Those are essential items that were my deal breaker for now. Hoping future releases will address this. Back to 8.1 for now...

Edward_g

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Anybody know about the Dot View not showing up? I don't see a setting for it anywhere but when my apps were installing with WP10 it was amongst them. Of course in 8.1 that app was in settings rather than with other apps. I would like to have Dot View working but I'm not downgrading to get it back. Any thoughts?

crossedfall

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
Anybody know about the Dot View not showing up? I don't see a setting for it anywhere but when my apps were installing with WP10 it was amongst them. Of course in 8.1 that app was in settings rather than with other apps. I would like to have Dot View working but I'm not downgrading to get it back. Any thoughts?

The HTC Dot View does not appear to be working, but you can find its options under settings still.

1. Open the settings menu
  2. Click on Extras at the bottom
  3. Click HTC Dot View

wp_ss_20150709_0001.jpgwp_ss_20150709_0002.jpg

OHardy

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I have the M8 with 10149 and do not see any reference to LED in the "Notifications & Actions" settings. Can you double check yours?
Honestly, I don't really see the need for LED notification, I guess I've gotten used to the Windows Phone notification system.
What I would like to see fixed in the next build is the broken email notifications.

Sorry for the late response. I'm now on Build 10166 but it's still there.
In Notification & Actions > Show notifications from these apps ( I have three Unnamed Apps which has this "On:LED" )

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte