Windows 10586.218 update for HTC One M8

markryb

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site
a few things I've noticed (actually improved !)....
1. e-mail notification / updates immediately after returning to start screen (had to go to lock screen and return to start screen before emails updated prior)
2. apps screen no longer "dims" when on app listings
3. "edge" responds faster/smoother ( no glitches/ hesitation etc.. / had issue prior)
4. photos update much faster
5. I still have to check bluetooth in my vehicle ( had a few hiccups prior) / will try out today when I'm driving around... also Cortana occasionally would have issues reading text thru bluetooth also ....will update later on results...
***** so far happy with updates !! To bad HTC ONE M8 was crossed off of "redstone" ( had to put my two cents in about that !! works really well with 10586.xxx )

spoonxii

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
I guess I am confused -
I thought we were not going to get anymore updates? Not that I am complaining - just trying to understand :)

onlysublime

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
OMG. checking now. I soooo don't want to have to go back to 8.1. Please keep this going. I was dying seeing all these updates and getting none of them.

Okay, you can see the update with the Release ring. You cannot see the update if you are on the Fast. I was on the fast and never saw this until this thread.

OHardy

May 13, 2013
Visit site
This has been the most stable & optimized Build of them all in my opinion been running it about 26hrs now.

Good work Microsoft now give us REDSTONE 14322 that came out minutes earlier.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos