Volume glitch on my HTC Radar

nacho10f

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Volume glitch on my HTC Radar - UPDATE!

So every once in a while my unlocked HTC Radar's volume drops to very low levels. even with volume set to 30.. if I turn it off and on again it goes back to normal levels.

Maybe I should try a firmware reinstall or update? anyone can point me in the right direction on how to do that??

if I do that. will my phone remain unlocked?

Last edited:

christopher#WP

Oct 24, 2011
scug.be
There is a function that automatically decreases the ring bell when you take your phone in your hand. Is it not that ?

Sent from my Radar C110e using Board Express

nacho10f

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Wow I have figured out what is causing the problem... for some reason sometimes sounds will start coming out of the earphone instead of the speaker!.. it will happen 100% of the times AFTER a Tango call that used the speakers... no idea why... One quick way to fix it is call someone and hang up... after that music and other sounds will start playing on the regular speakers instead of headphone...dont know another way to fix it other than restart phone.

nacho10f

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Tango didnt come preinstalled with my HTC Radar.... had to download it from Marketplace... so its the regular one... but like I said its not JUST Tango that does this.. its happened with Maps as well.. things that use the speakers confuse the Music app on where to play music... so it chooses the earphone instead of the speaker....

farshid3003

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
I have same issue

I have same issue

Tango didnt come preinstalled with my HTC Radar.... had to download it from Marketplace... so its the regular one... but like I said its not JUST Tango that does this.. its happened with Maps as well.. things that use the speakers confuse the Music app on where to play music... so it chooses the earphone instead of the speaker....

sp3ci4lk

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
I have same issue

Weird. I haven't had that happen, though I did have this happen once: I got into my car, plugged my phone into my car stereo via an 1/8" stereo cable, and with no music playing or any other apps running, the volume/ringer thingamabobber popped up on (dropped down from) the top of the lock screen, and I watched the volume go rapidly from 30/30 to 0/30. (Whah?) If I pressed and held the volume up button, it would go back up to 30/30, but as soon as I'd release my finger from the volume rocker, right back down to 0/30 it would go. Hmmm... It stopped behaving badly after I unplugged the cable from the phone and plugged it back in and, like I said, it's only happened the once. Strange though.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234