This again?

Windows Central Podcast 37: Windows 10 Mobile is still dead

Redefining the PC

Why Microsoft's Surface phone could be MUCH more than a mere 'phone'

Surface Pwn 5

Surface Pro 5, Project NEON details leaked on LinkedIn?

XP-YESSSSSSS

Dell's already awesome XPS 15 gets even better in 2017

Surface table meets Windows 10

Yes, we did put Windows 10 on the original Surface table ... and it rocks

Cream o' the crop

Before buying a Microsoft laptop, check out our pick for the absolute best

Simple and secure, just the way I like it

We think Windows 10 Cloud is a great idea, here's why

uber micro

Halo Wars 2 has something for everyone. Here's our full review.

Oldie but goldie

We reviewed Microsoft's decade-old Surface table

Creators Update comin' at ya

These are the coolest new features in the next big Xbox One update (video)

Buyer's guide

The Razer Blade 14 is the best laptop Razer has to offer

Windows 10 app gems

10 terrific Windows 10 apps you should be using

Tower of power

Here's what we think of Dell's XPS Tower Special Edition

Quite a deal

Grab the complete C# coding bootcamp for $41!

Your go-to laptop guide

Introducing our ultimate laptop buyer's guide

Listen here

Attn Android and iPhone users: What you need to know about Windows phone

Old is new?

The original Surface Pro still holds its own in the 2-in-1 world

Xbox Greenlight?

No, internet, Microsoft isn't opening Xbox to all UWP games

Falling in love

HP Envy 34 review: An ultrawide curved all-in-one after my heart

2015 machine in 2017?

Surface 3 still holds its own in 2017

< >
Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Luisraul924
  1. Luisraul924's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,008 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,013 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
       #1  
    I just ordered my Radar this morning! It is one sexy sleek phone! AND white too! :D
    Judge_Daniel and HeyCori like this.
  2. Duvi's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,035 Posts
    Global Posts
    20,036 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #2  
    what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    what happened to nokia? smh! haha. enjoy bro.
  3. Luisraul924's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,008 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,013 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
       #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by duvi View Post
    what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    what happened to nokia? smh! haha. enjoy bro.
    Well I really really wanted a white device, especially after that one thread asking if we'd buy a device in any color other than black... Anyway, here is the story... My old man just got outta the can and needed his own phone, I decided to help him out by starting a family plan where I now only pay maybe $30 more a month for both lines and he said we could split it and I have enough trust in him to believe him. Since he doesn't care much for smartphones he let me keep the Radar and I hand him my HD7 which we both thought it'd be a good idea anyway since it has a nice 4.3" screen. Easier on his eyes, and my line is due for an upgrade in a couple of months giving Nokia time to come out with something awesome... At that point he'd take my Radar and I'd get the Nokia :) sounds good to me, with the added bonus of another Windows Phone user to the bunch (albeit not really tech savvy) but a user nonetheless.
  4. kiddj55's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    11 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Luisraul924 View Post
    Well I really really wanted a white device, especially after that one thread asking if we'd buy a device in any color other than black... Anyway, here is the story... My old man just got outta the can and needed his own phone, I decided to help him out by starting a family plan where I now only pay maybe $30 more a month for both lines and he said we could split it and I have enough trust in him to believe him. Since he doesn't care much for smartphones he let me keep the Radar and I hand him my HD7 which we both thought it'd be a good idea anyway since it has a nice 4.3" screen. Easier on his eyes, and my line is due for an upgrade in a couple of months giving Nokia time to come out with something awesome... At that point he'd take my Radar and I'd get the Nokia :) sounds good to me, with the added bonus of another Windows Phone user to the bunch (albeit not really tech savvy) but a user nonetheless.
    With that information im guessing you have t-mobile I just ordered the radar also on the 26th n it says my phone is in backorder .. Is yours backordered?
  5. Duvi's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,035 Posts
    Global Posts
    20,036 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Luisraul924 View Post
    Well I really really wanted a white device, especially after that one thread asking if we'd buy a device in any color other than black... Anyway, here is the story... My old man just got outta the can and needed his own phone, I decided to help him out by starting a family plan where I now only pay maybe $30 more a month for both lines and he said we could split it and I have enough trust in him to believe him. Since he doesn't care much for smartphones he let me keep the Radar and I hand him my HD7 which we both thought it'd be a good idea anyway since it has a nice 4.3" screen. Easier on his eyes, and my line is due for an upgrade in a couple of months giving Nokia time to come out with something awesome... At that point he'd take my Radar and I'd get the Nokia :) sounds good to me, with the added bonus of another Windows Phone user to the bunch (albeit not really tech savvy) but a user nonetheless.
    Ahhh... that's a good reason then. HTC disappointed me again with the Titan. Back to Samsung for me with the Focus S.
  6. Luisraul924's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,008 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,013 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
       #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddj55 View Post
    With that information im guessing you have t-mobile I just ordered the radar also on the 26th n it says my phone is in backorder .. Is yours backordered?
    Oh no that's good and bad news... Good for the platform as it shows that enough people have interest in the Radar that it's in backorder, but bad for you because it's in backorder :/ mines already shipping and I'm tracking it as I type. Where exactly did you order it from?
    Quote Originally Posted by duvi View Post
    Ahhh... that's a good reason then. HTC disappointed me again with the Titan. Back to Samsung for me with the Focus S.
    yeah that's one thing i find very very ironic... The Titan is the "high-end" device but is currently receiving decent/sorta good reviews... And the Radar is an entry level device getting rave reviews... I wonder if it's BECAUSE it's an entry level device that it's getting those reviews... People (bloggers/reviewers) might lower their standards when they hear "entry-level" (presumably an effect Android has caused) and the superb Windows Phone experience blew those expectations out of the water. That actually sound pretty reasonable, that's very good for Windows Phone :)
  7. kiddj55's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    11 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Luisraul924 View Post
    Oh no that's good and bad news... Good for the platform as it shows that enough people have interest in the Radar that it's in backorder, but bad for you because it's in backorder :/ mines already shipping and I'm tracking it as I type. Where exactly did you order it from?

    yeah that's one thing i find very very ironic... The Titan is the "high-end" device but is currently receiving decent/sorta good reviews... And the Radar is an entry level device getting rave reviews... I wonder if it's BECAUSE it's an entry level device that it's getting those reviews... People (bloggers/reviewers) might lower their standards when they hear "entry-level" (presumably an effect Android has caused) and the superb Windows Phone experience blew those expectations out of the water. That actually sound pretty reasonable, that's very good for Windows Phone :)
    I ordered from the tmobile website because the phone was free and I get $100 for turning in an old phone
  8. Luisraul924's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,008 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,013 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
       #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddj55 View Post
    I ordered from the tmobile website because the phone was free and I get $100 for turning in an old phone
    That's odd I ordered directly from T-Mobile as well. Do you remember the time of day you ordered it?
  9. kiddj55's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    11 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Luisraul924 View Post
    That's odd I ordered directly from T-Mobile as well. Do you remember the time of day you ordered it?
    It was the night of the 26th sometime between 6-9 but they finally started shipping it yesterday but it won't be here until the 3rd

Posting Permissions

";