Oooooh riiiight (Quagmire's Voice)

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what happened to nokia? smh! haha. enjoy bro.

Well I really really wanted a white device, especially after that one thread asking if we'd buy a device in any color other than black... Anyway, here is the story... My old man just got outta the can and needed his own phone, I decided to help him out by starting a family plan where I now only pay maybe $30 more a month for both lines and he said we could split it and I have enough trust in him to believe him. Since he doesn't care much for smartphones he let me keep the Radar and I hand him my HD7 which we both thought it'd be a good idea anyway since it has a nice 4.3" screen. Easier on his eyes, and my line is due for an upgrade in a couple of months giving Nokia time to come out with something awesome... At that point he'd take my Radar and I'd get the Nokia :) sounds good to me, with the added bonus of another Windows Phone user to the bunch (albeit not really tech savvy) but a user nonetheless.

kiddj55

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Well I really really wanted a white device, especially after that one thread asking if we'd buy a device in any color other than black... Anyway, here is the story... My old man just got outta the can and needed his own phone, I decided to help him out by starting a family plan where I now only pay maybe $30 more a month for both lines and he said we could split it and I have enough trust in him to believe him. Since he doesn't care much for smartphones he let me keep the Radar and I hand him my HD7 which we both thought it'd be a good idea anyway since it has a nice 4.3" screen. Easier on his eyes, and my line is due for an upgrade in a couple of months giving Nokia time to come out with something awesome... At that point he'd take my Radar and I'd get the Nokia :) sounds good to me, with the added bonus of another Windows Phone user to the bunch (albeit not really tech savvy) but a user nonetheless.

With that information im guessing you have t-mobile I just ordered the radar also on the 26th n it says my phone is in backorder .. Is yours backordered?

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Ahhh... that's a good reason then. HTC disappointed me again with the Titan. Back to Samsung for me with the Focus S.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
With that information im guessing you have t-mobile I just ordered the radar also on the 26th n it says my phone is in backorder .. Is yours backordered?
Oh no that's good and bad news... Good for the platform as it shows that enough people have interest in the Radar that it's in backorder, but bad for you because it's in backorder :/ mines already shipping and I'm tracking it as I type. Where exactly did you order it from?
Ahhh... that's a good reason then. HTC disappointed me again with the Titan. Back to Samsung for me with the Focus S.
yeah that's one thing i find very very ironic... The Titan is the "high-end" device but is currently receiving decent/sorta good reviews... And the Radar is an entry level device getting rave reviews... I wonder if it's BECAUSE it's an entry level device that it's getting those reviews... People (bloggers/reviewers) might lower their standards when they hear "entry-level" (presumably an effect Android has caused) and the superb Windows Phone experience blew those expectations out of the water. That actually sound pretty reasonable, that's very good for Windows Phone :)

kiddj55

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Oh no that's good and bad news... Good for the platform as it shows that enough people have interest in the Radar that it's in backorder, but bad for you because it's in backorder :/ mines already shipping and I'm tracking it as I type. Where exactly did you order it from?

yeah that's one thing i find very very ironic... The Titan is the "high-end" device but is currently receiving decent/sorta good reviews... And the Radar is an entry level device getting rave reviews... I wonder if it's BECAUSE it's an entry level device that it's getting those reviews... People (bloggers/reviewers) might lower their standards when they hear "entry-level" (presumably an effect Android has caused) and the superb Windows Phone experience blew those expectations out of the water. That actually sound pretty reasonable, that's very good for Windows Phone :)
I ordered from the tmobile website because the phone was free and I get $100 for turning in an old phone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077