I removed Google from start menu by accident, and when I go to Google it no longer offers PIN TO START menu. Was this feature removed by Microsoft??
    03-21-2012 05:24 PM
    What app do you have are you using?
    03-21-2012 05:33 PM
    No, Google broke their website recently, it no longer formats properly for WindowsPhone.

It has been that way for about a week now.
    MoonlitReigns likes this.
    03-21-2012 05:55 PM
    No, Google broke their website recently, it no longer formats properly for WindowsPhone.

It has been that way for about a week now.
    Have you read if that feature will return?
    03-22-2012 12:29 AM
    As you might guess I don't use google. I just tried the pin to start thing and it worked fine for me. Kind of cool how it works actually. I suggest you try again and make sure you have your device browser set to mobile view.
    03-22-2012 11:11 AM
    As you might guess I don't use google. I just tried the pin to start thing and it worked fine for me. Kind of cool how it works actually. I suggest you try again and make sure you have your device browser set to mobile view.
    When I first got my Radar when I would go to Mobile Google it had a big PIN TO START right under the search bar. Now it's gone. I was wondering why.. cuz when you Pinned that way you got a nice tile with a blue google 'g' instead of the ugly web page. Oh well. I think Ordeith got my question answered. Thanks everyone!!
    03-26-2012 12:34 AM
    See if this link works. May need to be in mobile mode:

Google
    03-26-2012 01:23 AM
    Also you have to clear your internet history to re pin so be in mobile view and clear history then try again.
    03-26-2012 08:36 AM
    Also you have to clear your internet history to re pin so be in mobile view and clear history then try again.
    You're right, that's the only way I got it to reappear.
    03-26-2012 09:01 AM
    Cleared history in mobile.. No go. Still did not get the blue PIN TO START menu under the search bar in google mobile. Oh well.
    03-27-2012 04:47 AM
    I removed Google from start menu by accident, and when I go to Google it no longer offers PIN TO START menu. Was this feature removed by Microsoft??
    06-12-2015 08:25 AM
    I use the "Hot Tiles!" app for that; i pinned google with the iexplorer icon
    06-12-2015 08:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD