T-Mobile Radar 4G on at&t

Xtian.Castro

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
After after 2 busted Lumia 900 screens, I decided to get an unlock code for my Radar to use my at&t sim. The phone luckily supports at&t's 1900 HSPA band for data, unlike most other TMO phones.

I got to about 1.25mbps with a speed test over 3G, which if you know what hspa is like in Chicago is almost "good".

I'd been using the Lumia 900 since it came out 5 months ago and have found that I really miss the small sleek form factor of the radar. This little phone flies, its a shame that all the top end Windows Phones are massive and bulky. I loved that the Radar was a good compromise of fair size and performance. I'll be using this guy while I wait for my Lumia replacement screen to arrive.

Sent from my Radar 4G using Board Express

Last edited:

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm the opposite. I'm hoping T-Mobile quickly re-farms their towers to support AT&T's frequencies so I can switch to T-Mobile.

Xtian.Castro

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I'd totally still be with Tmo if I didn't get such a killer discount from at&t. tmo's HSPA+ KILLS at&t's, im suffering through now while I wait for my replacement lumia screen

Sent from my Radar 4G using Board Express

AUCLABruin

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I don't regret getting the Radar! It's great, lightweight, and fast. However, I will have to unload it to get a WP8 phone. It's a good phone, but come November support goes out the window.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss