HTC Radar keeps restarting

DBai

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Anyone have any ideas how to fix this or if there's a way for me to pull my data off of my device?

Basically, my device restarts every 10-15 seconds. I did not install any new apps recently. After it restarts, it hangs at my unlock screen so I cannot use the phone at all. I've even tried factory resetting with the risk of basically losing all of my data, but that didn't work as well. It'll restart when I enter that menu.

Basically, if anyone has any ideas how to fix this or how I can pull some of my pictures & videos off the device, I would be eternally grateful! I would be so thankful this Thanksgiving!

IamDefiler

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Try holding the volume up and power button at the same time until you see the Windows Phone screen and release them as soon as you see it. This worked for me with a similar issue and allowed me to get into the phone and backup what I needed.

jsteelio

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I was having a similar issue and it was due to running out of space. I was able to get past the lock screen after each reboot and quickly delete an app or two before it locked up again. Eventually I had enough free space and it stopped locking up.

Rayyan Hussain

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
There isnt a real fix for this besides factory reset. This happened to my phone, and was fixed after all the battery was gone. Wait for that

renoona

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm having the same problem. The phone turns on for about 10-15 seconds, then restarts again, no matter what I'm doing with the phone. In case it's a memory issue (as suggested), I've managed to delete all my downloaded apps and even managed to delete a few non-necessary photos within the 10-15 sec time frames that I have before the phone restarts up again. Still having the same problem. If a total battery drain is a possible solution (as suggested as well), what's a faster way to drain out the battery? It's been 3 days and still over 50%. Haven't backed up any pictures or videos and I'm desperate not to lose them, so a factory reset is not an option.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes